What is CeM
Certification All About?
- Certification indicates a high level of professionalism to your coworkers,
customers and clients, increasing your consultative value.
- Certification signifies that you are dedicated to continuous improvement
of yourself and the professional standards of your staff.
Certified CeM professionals receive a personalized certificate, and
the privilege of using the CeM designation on their letterhead and business
card (i.e. Joan Smith, CeM)
- Certification will improve your understanding of the most current
sales and marketing processes and trends.
- Only a small percentage of eMarketing executives achieve certification,
indicating you are a leader in the eMarketing profession.
practice of eMarketing is relatively new, marketing executives need
a program that certifies professional competency. It is important to
recognize the eMarketers who have met high standards of experience,
knowledge and ethical conduct as is done in other professions. The eMarketing
Association certifications fulfill this need. The certification designation
demonstrates that you are a professional. Certification announces your
professional competency to your employer, clients or customers-and to
your peers in the eMarketing profession
How Do I
Become CeM Certified?
1. To establish
and maintain a uniform standard of professional competency in the field
2. To recognize professional expertise, experience and knowledge and
3. To encourage continuing education and professional development among
Where do I take the Test?
an eMA Professional Member
2. Certify to 2 years of eMarketing experience
3. Pass the certification examination
examinations given at your convenience and are conducted via moderated
e-mail. The testing time is 2 1/2 hours. Applicants that fail the examination
may retake the test one more time without additional fees.
a $190 examination fee required. Additionally, you must be a professional
member in good standing. You will recoup this investment many times
over in the form of job advancement, performance, leadership in your
profession and recognition.
who have paid the application and examination fee and cancel in writing
at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled examination can request to take
another scheduled examination without incurring additional expenses,
or receive a full refund of all fees paid. Persons who have not withdrawn
their application fee and fail to take the examination as scheduled
will forfeit the entire application and examination fee.