1. Your lessons are at the top of the page (step 1, 2..). at the end of each lesson there is a quiz.
2. Keep up with the course by completing the lessons, exercises and quiz within 2-3 days. However, if you cannot complete a lesson on a schedule, no problem. However, you must complete the final exam in order to receive your PDF certificate of completion.
3. No shorts or t- shirts or talking allowed in class (kidding).
4. You must complete the tests at the end of the lessons in order to receive your personalized PDF certificate of completion. This will look good on your wall, and on your resume.
5. This is an interactive course and I am always here to answer your questions or respond to your comments. I work Monday thru Friday from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M. Eastern Standard Time. Usually I will get back to you within 8 - 24 hours after I receive an e-mail during business hours. Feel free to e-mail me at any time though, I check my e-mail on weekends and evenings often, so usually I can respond quickly even after business hours.
6. We test all course URLs prior to releasing the course but sometimes there are problems - let me know if you encounter any.
7. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of sites outside of eMA - we link to other sites in this course it is up to you to understand their policies.
8. The sites we link to in the exercises and throughout the course are independent sites and the eMA does not necessarily endorse their products or services. Use at your own risk. If a link does not work let me know.
9. At the completion of the course you will receive a final exam and upon passing the exam a PDF certificate of completion, it will look great on your wall. And you can put the course on your resume, and announce your accomplishment to your social networks.
10. If you fail the final exam you may retake it once at no additional charge after completing the course again. Email me for instructions on re-taking the final exam
11. If the email link does not work copy and paste the lesson URL in your address bar and hit enter in order to access the lessons.
12. If you have any problems please e-mail me directly at: email@example.com
13. Have fun ! (this is the most important rule)
14. If your company does not permit the downloading of software on your computer, simply skip those exercises. The eMA is not responsible for any problems you experience with the software. Use at your own risk.