The eMA is committed to enriching the marketing community and its members through recognition, research, advocacy, education and service.
The eMarketing Association (eMA) is the world's largest international association of emarketing professionals. Members include governments, companies, professionals and students involved with the emarketing arena. The eMA provides marketing resources, services, research, certifications, educational programs and events to its members and the marketing community. The eMA works with a number of organizations, companies and governments on issues related to eCommerce, multi-channel marketing and legislative issues. The eMA has members in over 40 countries around the world, and sponsors or manages over 30 events a year. Over 40,000 marketers have enrolled in eMA online courses and thousands of eMarketing professionals and students have achieved certification status.
Membership in the eMarketing Association, recognized worldwide, indicates a commitment to our profession as well as to professional development and achievement. eMA certifications are endorsed by governments, educational boards, colleges and universities, and provide eMarketers with a tangible credential for advancement in our field.
The eMA advocates ethical practices in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), eMail marketing, and web site promotion. Members subscribe to a strict code of ethics prohibiting spam, unethical SEO techniques and other practices that are not in compliance with honest and ethical business practices.
Quick eMA Facts:
- The eMarketing Association is the accreditation body for the Certified eMarketing Associate (CeMA certification), which is offered in over 300 schools and colleges throughout the world, as well as online through the eMA site. The eMA also offers the CeM (Certified eMarketer) which is recognized around the world as the premier eMarketing certification. The eMA was the first marketing association to have its certifications offered through the public education system in the United States. Presently over 300 schools and colleges offer eMA certifications.
- Thousands of marketers have improved their careers and opportunities through membership and the eMA's online educational programs.
- The eMA founded in 1997, was the first association to specifically focus in the eMarketing arena.
- The eMA is actively involved in industry and government initiates that concern the eCommerce arena.
- The eMarketing Association is the largest international association devoted exclusively to eMarketing practices, and processes.
The eMA has members in over 30 countries including:
The United States, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Hong Kong, Hungary, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, Spain, Pakistan, Japan, India, England, Greece, Columbia, Belgium, Singapore, Egypt, Malaysia, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Kuwait, Great Britain.
The eMarketing Association does NOT accept memberships, ecourse enrollments, certifications or conference registrations or any other business from persons in the following countries:
North Korea, Cuba, Iran, Libya, Iraq, Syria, Nigeria, and Sudan
Corporate eMA members include (partial list):
Corporate eMA members include: AT & T - Xerox Corporation -FindWhat.com - Lycos insite - Victoria's Secret - Oracle Corporation - Careerbuilder - Ogilvy One Worldwide - Harte Hanks - Compaq Computer - The Coca Cola Company - Yahoo! - American Society for Quality (ASQ) - MarketSoft - SBI-razorfish - Bank of America -Amazon - Xilnix -Digital River - MarketWire - LookSmart - AC Nielsen - IBM - HP Computer - Plexus - WebTrends- Overture - DeepMetrix - DoubleClick - L-Soft - SilverPOP - Razorfish - eRealty - Microsoft -AOL Time Warner -eMarketing, inc.-Texas Instruments - ComChoice- eComputer Law -Intel - Verizon -eMarketer - Adobe Systems, And thousands of other companies committed to improving eMarketing and Internet commerce.
- The eMA sponsors or co-sponsors over 60 events and conferences every year.
- The eMA provides extensive educational resources for its members and the marketing community.
- Representatives of the eMarketing Association have spoken and presented at conferences held by:
San Diego State University, DECCA, Business Professionals of America (BPA), Adtech,The US Army and many others.
- The eMA website is over 1,800 pages and is updated every day with new content and resources.
- The eMA website is visited by thousands of marketers each day looking for resources and information on eMarketing.
The following eMA committees are active:
Legislative Committee - focuses on government relations and internet legislation
Educational Committee - focuses on a greater emphasis of e-marketing in the academic environment
Membership Committee - focuses on expanding the associations membership and promoting eMA programs, seminars and sponsored trade shows.
40 Blue Ridge Dr. Charlestown, RI 02813
West Coast Office: